RIFF Leather Limited is always concerned about environmental awareness and it is an integral and fundamental business strategy. We are well known for the Environmental Management System. Our common goal is to continually improve environmental management activities and performance through implementation by developing and maintaining sustainable environmental, health and safety programs with commitments to:
- Providing a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements to which the Company subscribes with relate to its environmental aspects.
- Explore new technologies to confront waste, curtail pollution, diminish health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly, adhering to all local laws.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and business partners.
- Promptly evaluate, report and implement corrective actions as required.
RIFF Leather Limited have an Energy Policy aimed to reduce Carbon generation, utilize natural resources, e.g. Sunlight by Solar panel & uses of daylight, etc. We concern about the Carbon footprint of Leather manufacturing and always try to minimize the emission. The Company is committed to a continuous improvement for its energy use through regular surveys of the main energy consuming areas.
Solid Waste Management:
Restricted Substance List (RSL):
RIFF Leather Limited have own RSL that based on customers requirement and ZDHC MRSL. We comply with the RSL limits of our products (Wet blue, Crust & finished Leather).